Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lunch Break Sewing

August, Who knew it would get here so quickly. For once I think I'm happy with the monthly progress. Three flowers added in the last month, that would be 36 a year if I can keep up the pace. Also included in this months pictures are two that my friend Janice took. We usually go to lunch together on Fridays. Last Friday was no exception. After finishing our Thai meal, we stopped at Starbuck's for some coffee. Usually on lunches, I stop in, buy coffee and sew for a bit. I had Janice take a couple of pictures of me doing this. I forgot to use the memory card in the camera so they went right onto the hard memory. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the pictures onto a card, so that I could load them into this blog. Again, Janice came to the rescue and said that these types of cameras ALWAYS come with a USB cable and can be connected directly to the computer. And she was right. Thanks Janice!






No comments: