Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hannah and the Quilt meet.


Finally, after two years of keeping quiet, I could keep quiet no longer. Hannah has now met her quilt. The two got together recently for the quilt's second birthday bash. It was a noisy affair, but a good time was had by all. Hannah, who lives in an undisclosed location in the state of Illinois (several people have reportedly "threatened" that THEY want the quilt), was visiting to go to Taste Of Chicago. The parting was teary, but the quilt must remain in my custody until it is completed. Hannah states emphatically that she WILL be back to visit often, and will keep in contact with the quilt via this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J-RO: So when you say that "several people" have said that they want the quilt, did you just mean me? I didn't realize I had competition!

adougher said...

Wow Michael, I can't believe you had a cake too for the quilt!!

adougher said...

Wow...I can't believe you had cake for the quilt too! All these pictures are just great!