Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Look at February

It doesn't look like too much got done this month on the quilt, but don't be fooled. I worked quite a bit to get things ready for my next trip. I will be gone for 18 days. Not telling where, you'll have to wait for the pictures. Just be on notice, it will be EXCITING! You will see pictures of a quilt where I can Guarantee you have never seen them before. Don't believe me, just check back mid-March. I probably won't be able to attach any of the flowers that I make on this vacation, but I think I will be able to make quite a few. I've got the hexes all made for the next 7! Well, so much about the future, let's check out the state of the quilt now:

Ever so slowly, the pattern becomes apparent.


I love these angle shots.


In order to get the whole quilt in the picture, I have to stand on a chair.


Detail of big yellow flower


Close-up of a small blue flower

No comments: